Placement Track Finishing School Program - PTFS
As per NASSCOM (National Association of Software and Services Companies), Indian IT-ITES industry has a growth projections of $225 billion by 2020. This phenomenal growth in the IT business is about to leverage a 3X minimal direct employment opportunities in this industry. This makes IT industry to become one of the largest and promising employers in India by 2020.
Opportunities for a competent aspirant will galore in the IT industry during ensuing years. But a billion dollar question on the Employability Quotient (EQ) of Engineering Graduates is still a puzzle in the Indian Academia. Several surveys are high lighting the huge lacuna of EQ among Engineering Graduates. Employment rate has been hovering around 20% in the last decade
The IT industry has been facing grim challenges in identifying the just-in-time hires or day 1 billable resources during the Campus Interviews. In turn they are investing hoards of money on non-performance fresh hire training matrix which is considerably denting their Cost Pyramid.
In order to retain the global work force competitiveness, Indian IT Industry is longing for exceptionally talented knowledge workers with high levels of Problem Solving abilities, Technical and Technology Expertise and of course Soft Skills.
Finishing Schools thus became imperative to meet the vigorous necessities of IT industry to build up a world-class, competent, talented and innovative workforce.
Placement Track Finishing School (PTFS) is a flag-ship program of ITFORCE that rigorously chisels a student into a 360º Job ready IT Professional before leaving the College
PTFS is a rigorous curriculum under the continuous learning environment that provides trainee with cutting edge competency to chase a dream job in the IT sector.
PTFS is a meticulously devised 360 hours of interaction and brain storming on the designated course curriculum with Subject Matter Experts from the Industry and Academia in college class rooms.
PTFS Program Details
PTFS is offered at College Campuses across 4 Programming and Technology driven Training Suites. They are
- C, DS, Algorithms and Software Programming (Suitable only for CS & IT Students)
- JAVA including JAVA Tools (Suitable for CS, EC & IT Students)
- Data Sciences (Suitable for CS, EC & IT Students)
- Testing Tools – Selenium + RPA
Eligibility for PTFS Program
- Aspirants should have 60% in their overall academics
- Aspirants must clear ITFORCE Competency Assessment Process (I-CAP)
Brief Details of the PTFS Program
- Duration of the Program: 360 Hours of Class Room Training + 240 Hours of Backend Practice
- Technology Options: Complete JAVA | Software Programming on C, DS & Algorithms | Data Sciences | RPA
- Mode of Delivery: Marathon Workshops with a fine blend of Corporate Skills & IQ Augmentation Processes