Hire – Train – Deploy (HTD)
IT FORCE has initiated its flagship HTD model that drastically cut the recruitment costs involved in identifying, training and deploying the project ready resources for the IT Companies.
- Stage I: We identify eligible candidates according to the choices of the Client.
- Stage II: We assess the Stage I pool of candidates as per Client’s requirements and prepares the prospective talent pool of candidates
- Stage III: Conduct Technical and HR Interviews in consultation with Clients Recruitment Team
- Stage IV: Client issues conditional offers to the selected candidates and refer them for Training with ITFORCE.
- Stage I: IT FORCE trains the selected candidates as per the Client Specific designated course curriculum studded by periodical and frequent Assessments.
- Stage II: Client conducts final interviews and assessments for the candidates and issues Offer/Joining letters to the short-listed candidates
- Training Areas Offered: C & DS | C++ | JAVA | .NET | Python | Oracle | Data Sciences| RPA | Hadoop | AWS | Sales Force | Tableau | mongo DB | Angular JS | Node JS | React JS | SAP – Hybris | SAP – Hana | SAP – riba | Internet of Things | Machine Learning | Cloud Computing
- Permanent Hiring – Full: Client can take all short-listed candidates on own pay-roll.
- Permanent Hiring – Partial: Client can take the partial pool of candidates and the rest can be staffed and deployed on the Client’s projects through ITFORCE’s payrolls.
- Contractual Hiring – All short-listed candidates are kept on contract hiring through ITFORCE’s payroll.